Saturday, August 15, 2009

That's Just Bologna.

Know what annoys me? When 40 year old women act like children. I'm sorry that you don't like me, that's too bad. But instead of trash talking behind my back, come talk to me. And then why I talk to YOU don't play nicey nicey and act like you're my friend. Why is everyone now-a-days so two faced? Blahhh....But that's ok, with friends like you who needs enemies? (This has nothing to do with the JM situation for anyone reading, totally seperate..just needed to whine.)

Nic starts prototype on Monday. The first 7 weeks shouldn't be too bad, it's just 7 am- 7 pm Monday through Friday. I'm excited for him to do prototype and get it over with...even though after that comes deployment and I'm not 100% on how I'm going to handle that. The nice thing with the subs is that it's a little more safe...as long as there's no fires/explosions/etc etc *sigh* And the deployments are shorter...9 months max. He knows I'm dreading that, and also the move to our next duty station, so he's bribing me like a 5 year old.....when we get there, we're getting a puppy! lol

This is totally rambling about nothing but JM is down for maintenance and I'm borrreeedddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment