Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Got The Fevah

The baby feeevaahhh. I know I don't want another one, I couldn't handle 2 that close together...especially on my own when Nic is deployed. But I MISS being pregnant and having a tiny little baby! And on the other hand, I can't wait for Conner to get older and grow up and do more things and so on. I just so want another one haha. And I really want a girl....like really, REALLY want a girl. Nic's dad has always been totally obsessed with having a daughter so when I got pregnant with Conner his whole family was rooting for it to be a girl...I almost feel like they were disappointed when we found out he was a boy (of course they love him to pieces now). But yeah, hoping our 2nd is a girl. Three years is so long to WTTC!

I'm kind of worried that Conner isn't sitting up on his own yet. I know he's not even 6 months and some babies don't do it yet but still....he can do it with even the littlest hold on his shoulders but as soon as you let go he falls over. He can do the little tripod sit where he holds himself in the sitting position with one hand on the floor but not regularly.

1 comment:

  1. I have preggo fever and infant fever too haha. We'll see what happens ;)

    It sounds like Conner is doing just fine though!! Dustin is almost 7 months and can only just now sit up while playing with a toy for a few mins at a time. I think around 6 months he became more stable but still had to do the tripod sit. Just make sure he practices lots and give him toys to get his hands up and him concentrating on something so sitting comes naturally, if that makes sense! haha. But no worries :) Just play with him, that's all he needs haha.

    ReplyDelete