Sunday, August 9, 2009

Strike That, Spoke Too Soon

So we went over to one of Nic's classmates houses for dinner last night. His wife (who I've met before) is pretty awesome and they have two little boys who are like the funniest people alive. The food was really good (never had mushroom risotto before, it was delicious) and the company was fun as well. Anyway, his wife invited me to join this book club that she has just started, which I quickly said yes to because I'm a huge book nerd (YES! I read other things besides Twilight!! WHOA didn't see that comin did ya?!) and I think it will be a good way to meet people. I'm also going with them to a movie next week sometime, The Time Traveler's Wife. I haven't read that book but the movie looks pretty good.

Speaking of movies, I watched The Prestige for the first time last night...and can I just say..whoa, fucked up?

Conner gave me my first real kiss the other night! There was a "mwah" sound and everything, it was so adorable!! I shrieked and flipped out for a good 5 minutes before I had to hand him off to Nic because I was afraid I might actually squish him lol I love this kid too much!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for a real kiss myself! That is too awesome.

    And yeah that movie is pretty fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becareful of those squishy hugs!! haha!

    Ohhh I liked that movie!

    ReplyDelete